Beware of Toxic Substances

Avoid Toxic Substances to help arthritis painMany people with RA do not possess the ability to properly eliminate toxic substances that are found in many common products that we all use. Silicone, pesticides, mercury, etc. all impair the functioning of the immune system and can irritate some of the main symptoms of RA. Your body works to constantly repair the damage to your DNA due to the absorption of toxic substances. Many of the enzymes that healthy people use to repair this damage are limited in RA sufferers.  Over time, this can create more damage to your DNA and trigger the autoimmune responses that aggravate the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis.  So you may choose to buy organic foods that aren’t sprayed with pesticides and even limit microwave use, since microwaving food gives off electromagnetic frequency that harms life. In fact, cooking the majority of your food in a microwave reduces the life-giving value of many foods by up to 90%.

The amount of toxins in common items is mind boggling. Toothpaste, dental fillings, and even cleaning supplies contain toxins that are incredibly harmful. Even certain types of woods and carpet are loaded with chemicals. Not to mention the amount of molds, bacteria, dust mites, animal dander, pollen, and even cat saliva that many of us come into contact with every day. All of these things can add up and form a great attack against those with Rheumatoid Arthritis.