Your desk chair can provide you with even more support if you choose a special ergonomic chair. Ergonomic chairs allow a wide range of adjustments so that you can find the right fit for your body, as everyone will require slightly different settings to suit their height and body shape. These chairs offer full support to the lumbar region of the back and also promote good posture, making your workday more comfortable.
- A good ergonomic chair will allow you to adjust the seat height, backrest, and armrests.
- It should have enough cushioning on the seat to provide comfort and support.
- Pay attention to the depth and width of the seat; finding the right fit for you will make long periods of sitting more comfortable.
- The backrest should provide sufficient lumbar support.
- The base of the chair should be stable and allow you to rotate the chair easily and smoothly.